Cities and nations are back! Let's take a look at the requirements!
- 3 active Sky Pilots (including yourself)
- A brewery/bar with the brewery plugin setup
- A Nether Portal
- An Inn with rooms for people
- Crop farms (Wheat, Carrot, Potato, Beet, Nether Wart, Sugar Cane, Melon, Pumpkin, Bamboo, Cocoa Beans)
- Animal farms (Cow, Sheep, Pig, Chicken, Mooshroom)
- A Town Hall with a bulletin board
- A blacksmith with an Iron Block anvil and a Minecraft Anvil, Blast Furnace and normal Furnace
- A Hospital with a regeneration beacon
- A library with a full enchanting table
- 5,000 Wings (The Currency)
Cities get a marker on the livemap, a recognized banner, and a town brew. They can also make themselves a Mob Arena.
- 3 Towns
- Diplomacy Building
- 10,000 Wings
- National Border Marker (Small border pillars with the national banner)
Diplomacy building and Cathedral don't have to be in a town but it's probably a good idea.
Nations get a marker at their Diplomacy Building, a border on the livemap, the ability to declare a National Treasure, a group chat/rank in the Discord channel, and are able to participate in Nation Battle Royales.
Nation Battle Royales:
A Team deathmatch between two nations, set up between the diplomacy buildings, and approved by staff. The winning nation receives a National Treasure.
Have a resource you really like? Declare it a national treasure! National treasures will be given in bulk every time your nation wins an event.