It's finally here: The End event! What can we expect this year?
- A stream, probably. If we do stream, it will have a facecam and will probably change from The End event to some other game as I get bored and want to do something else for the day. I'm also considering MediaShare without the donation part, so that'll be fun too. This will be live at until I finally decide to start using the Sky Eden Twitch channel. Stream and event will start at 6 PM EST (5 CST, 3 PST).
- The End will be open to fight the dragon and loot the cities! There is, as always, a world limit, so you can't infinitely get end cities.
- The End dungeon will be open in (hopefully) two weeks after today. We do our best to stick to our timeline, but as you'll see later in this post, some things just beat us up.
- My birthday is today, so we'll be doing the usual sort of owner birthday event. Find my NPC in Bracketburgh (/warp overworld or /warp bracketburgh) for more information.
Other things that are completed by today:
- at /warp pillagerarena is just about 100% done! Staff fixed exploits related to double jump. We are also considering a few more enemy tweaks, as well as an in-game shop to buy potions and materials. Some visual tweaks were also made.
- Old Staff NPCs are back at the hubs! These NPCs were fetch quest NPCs that would give you little prizes. Though Carmeops is no longer at WaterHub, four more have gone to the hubs, specifically the new hubs. You still go to ClassicRagu to get your prize at the end of helping them all.
- We are remaking our old Wiki site () (). Anybody that does a sizable amount of work on a new page, lets staff know, and has their work approved will get a Voting Token! It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be mostly accurate and mostly done. We will go through and change anything that is inaccurate when all is said or done.
- Amazon Drones are fixed. These are fun minecart chests that, once right-clicked, give a fun item. Go ahead, open your packages again!
- WindHub and Bracketburgh are filled in with some small NPCs that enjoy your company. Some are even visitors to the towns.
- Helper Etiquette papers are done (). This is in part of an effort to let y'all know the way things actually are. Here soon, we will have a fully-fledged rule list as well, to remove any remaining confusion on redstone and redstone clocks, and automated farming. For now, if you're not sure, ask. Don't assume that your farm or machine is allowed.
- The Rift is so close to being done. We are struggling to set up our Boss, so we may implement a new system for the boss. Sorry for any and all inconvenience.
- Fishing is getting a new (albeit a little broken) feature! If we can't figure out how to fix it, we'll remove it. For now, enjoy double fish and some money with /fish !
- Brewing and pets were also fixed. Each had some small issues that needed addressed. And then they were addressed.