Let's face it: 2020 sucked. A lot. If there's one thing we need, it's a distraction.
So, let's celebrate Christmas again this year!
Following a long break from staff, headed by Time, the Christmas event is here! Here's a list of everything to look forward to:
- The annual Christmas tree contest! Make a tree for the Christmas area this year, and get your choice of Fox, Snowman, and Polar Bear pet, as well as a festive tag! Try to aim for the base being 10-15 block radius max for best results.
- Santa is chilling at his workshop, and he's got something big: visit him once a day 25 times during this event, and he'll have presents for you! They generally get better as you get closer to 25 days!
- Put a book and quill in the drop-off section outside of the workshop with your name on it and a list of things you want for Christmas! Santa might actually decide to put presents under the tree this time!
- There are other characters in the Christmas area, all ready for you to have a conversation with! They might even ask a riddle...
- Secret Santa submission ends soon! Ask Time to be entered in if you want to!
- Go mining in the Nether! The new Nether is up, and ready to be explored! Right now, there is a poll in the discord news section, where you vote on whether or not you want blast mining to exist in the Nether.
The event as a whole ends January 16th. We 100% plan on putting out more projects, like Aqua Eden Update 2, later in the year, but what better way to come back to the server than with a fun little event and a new Minecraft update!
We hope to see you on!